Every time my son, Logan, goes to the Gulf of Mexico he loves diving for sand dollars. His treasures are so beautiful! I enjoyed the walk down memory lane making this cute card with the Seaside Notions stamp Set.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Whisper White Thick 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ folder to 4 1/4″ h x 5 1/2″ w
Background Matte: Coastal Cabana Cardstock 4”h x 5 1/4″ w
Background Layer: Subtles Designs Series Paper 3 7/8″ h x 4 3/8″ w
Decorative Background: Subtles Designs Series Paper 1 3/4″ h x 4 3/8″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp the Sand Dollar images using Coastal Cabana Ink.
- Die cut the Sand Dollars using Layering Squares.
- Use Seal Adhesive to affix:
- The Sand Dollar Squares to the Decorative Background.
- The Decorative Background to the Background Layer.
- The Crinkle Ribbon to the Background Layer.
- The Background Layer to the Background Matte.
- The Background Matte to the Card Base.
- Stamp off the Sand Stamp with Coastal Cabana Ink and Stamp the Sentiment with Bermuda Bay Ink over the Sand Stamp.
- Die Cut the Sentiment with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- Affix the Sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- You did it! Go ahead, make someone’s day!
Design inspired by Robin Messenheimer.