Whether it’s at the Atlantic Ocean in New Hampshire or the Gulf of Mexico in Florida, we sure have had some fun at the beach. I don’t get to the beach as much as I would like to. Nowadays I enjoy my sea adventures of the aquarium variety and with Seaside Notions, of the stamping and card making variety.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. An embossing machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Soft Suede 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ folder to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
Background Matte: Whisper White Cardstock 5″ h x 3 1/2” w
Background Layer: Seaside Spray Cardstock 4 3/4″ h x 3 1/4” w
Ribbon: 4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Emboss the Background Layer with the Subtle Embossing Folder.
- Affix the Background Layer to the Background Matte with Stampin’ Seal.
- Adhere the Background Matter to the Card Base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the Ribbon with Tear & Tape.
- Stamp the Sentiment with Soft Suede Ink.
- Adhere the Sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Images with the Tuxedo Memento Ink.
- Color the Stamped Images with the Stampin’ Blends.
- Use scissors to cut the Stamped Images.
- Adhere the Images with Stampin’ Seal and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- So cute! Now send it to someone special.
Design inspired by Helene den Breejan.