Make a loved one’s day with an uplifting tie-close card. The Cloud Punch and cloud pattern paper from the Celebrate Everything 12″ X 12″ Designer Series Paper pack make this a #simplestamping Quick & Easy card.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Basic White Think Cardstock: 11”w x 4 ¼”h. Score at 1 ¼” and and 6 ¾”
Pool Party Cardstock:
- 1”w x 4”h
- scrap to punch 1 cloud
Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper (DSP): 4”w x 4”h
Basic White Cardstock: scraps to punch 2 clouds
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Basic White Thick card base on the score lines.
- Use the Cloud Punch to punch out two Pool Party and one Basic White Clouds.
- Stamp the sentiment with Pool Party Stampin’ Pad onto the Pool Party punched out cloud.
- Wrap the Natural Finish Ribbon around the card base and tie a knot.
- Emboss the Pool Party cardstock layer with the Splatters embossing folder in your Stampin’ Cut and Emboss machine.
- Adhere the embossed Pool Party cardstock layer onto the right-hand flap of the cardbase front. This will adhere the ribbon, into place on this card front flap.
- Adhere the DSP 4” x 4” layer onto the left flap of the card base, over the ribbon to adhere it into place on this side.
- Use Dimensionals to layer the clouds onto the left card front flap.
- Embellish with the gold Seasonal Sequins.
- Stamp and decorate the inside.
- Decorate your envelope with stamps or by attaching DSP to the flap.
- So cute! Now send it to someone special.