Oh this poor little giraffe makes me smile. Look at the worry in his eye! We’re all felt this way before and this little guy just brings a little lighthearted humor to the situation. The simple ‘Hope things get better soon’ is the perfect inside sentiment to go with him. The soothing cool color palette and crisp white background are sure to brighten the day of someone you love.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Misty Moonlight Cardstock 5 1/2″ h x 8 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w.
Background: Basic White Cardstock 5″ h x 3 3/4″ w
Sentiment Layer: Misty Moonlight Cardstock trimmed to 1 1/2″ h x 1″ w with the Tasteful Labels Dies (stamp and emboss first)
Grass: Pear Pizzazz Cardstock trimmed with the Golf Club Dies (retired)
Inside Layer: Basic White Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Run the Background through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the Tasteful Textures Embossing Folder.
- Wrap Misty Moonlight Ribbon around the Background and tie knot.
- Attach the Background with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink on the Sentiment Layer and heat emboss with white embossing powder. Then die cut and attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the giraffe in Soft Suede ink on scrap Basic White Thick cardstock and color with Stampin’ Blends before adding to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut the grass and attach with Mini Glue Dots.
- Decorate the Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate the envelope.
- Oh! This poor little guy. Who will you send it to? Brighten someone’s day!
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit