Such a simple and vibrant card! These berries from the Forever Fern Distinktive Stamp Set are spectacular in Melon Mambo with a touch of Smoky Slate and Granny Apple Green. Such a happy and thoughtful card. So fun to make.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w.
Background: Whisper White Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w embossed with the Scripty Embossing Folder
Pattern Layer: 2020-2021 Neutrals DSP 5 1/4″ h x 1 1/2″ w
Decorative Layer: Smoky Slate Cardstock 3/4″ h x 3 1/4″ w trimmed with Lovely Labels Pick a Punch
Sentiment Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 1 1/4″ h x 1 1/2″ w with the Label Me Lovely Punch
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Attach the Embossed Background and Pattern Layers with Stampin’ Seal.
- Die cut the Vellum Leaves.
- Use Granny Apple Green ink to stamp the Leaves. Stamp-off for the lighter images and die cut.
- Stamp the Berries with Melon Mambo ink and die cut.
- Layer the ribbon with Tear & Tape, then layer all the Leaves and Berries attach all with Stampin’ Seal.
- Use Dimensionals to attach the Decorative Layer.
- Stamp the Sentiment on Whisper White Cardstock and punch with the Label Me Lovely Punch and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Add the Elegant Faceted Gems.
- Stamp some Berries in Melon Mambo to decorate the inside.
- Decorate the envelope.
- Love it! Go make a friends day and put this in the mail.