Blue and Greens are my favorite colors. Couple that with botanicals and the Forever Greenery Suite delivers! The images of this Distinktive stamp set make it easy to stamp color shading and variations all at the same time. The Suite includes a cozy herringbone knit embossing folder, gold hoops and combo pack of delicate Vanilla Open-Weave Ribbon and Gold Metallic Trim. All of this comes together with the Gilded Gems in some of the most decorative and beautiful cards I’ve ever seen.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Pretty Peacock Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w.
Background: Forever Greenery DSP 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Decorative Matte: Pretty Peacock Cardstock 4 1/2″ h x 3 1/4″ w
Decorative Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 4 3/8″ h x 3 1/8″ w
Inside Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 5 1/4″ x 4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to attach the Background.
- Emboss the Decorative Layer and attach to the Decorative Matte with Stampin’ Seal and then attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On scrap Whisper White Cardstock stamp the berries with Pretty Peacock and the leaves with Pear Pizzaz, then Die Cut.
- Coil some Gold Thread and attach with Mini Glue Dots.
- Add a Gold Hoop with Mini Glue Dots.
- Arrange the stamped Berries and Leaves with some Gold Die Cut Leaves (some gold side up and some white side up).
- Stamp the Sentiment on scrap Pretty Peacock Cardstock with Versamark and heat emboss with White Embossing Powder. Fussy cut and adhere.
- Decorate the Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate the envelope.
- How pretty! Now send it to someone special.
Design inspired by Sandy McCullough.