I’m not ashamed to tell you I spent a delightful leisurely Saturday morning in PaperCraft Therapy with the Sweet As A Peach Bundle. When I first saw the beautiful You’re a Peach Suite in the ’21 Annual Catalog (pdf), I could not WAIT to get my hands on it. The new Pale Papaya In-Color looks like an actual peach with Calypso Coral daubed on it. And the Designer Series Paper in this Suite is too too cute. With dots, and stripes and well, of course peaches. There’s nothing like fresh Georgia peaches in June! Papier Vampir provided the inspiration for this beautiful, heartfelt card.
Save 10% on the Sweet as a Peach Bundle
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Basic White Thick Cardstock 8 1/2″ h x 5 1/2″ w folded to 4 1/4″ h x 5 1/2″ w
Sentiment Matte 1: Balmy Blue Cardstock 4 1/8″ h x 5 3/8″ w
Sentiment Matte 2: Basic Black Cardstock 4″h x 5 1/4″ w
Sentiment: Basic White Cardstock 3 7/8″ h x 5 1/8″ w
Pattern Layer: You’re a Peach Designer Series Paper 2″ h x 5 1/8″ w
Inside Layer: Basic White Cardstock 4 1/4″ h x 5 1/2″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp the Sentiment Layer
- First, let’s mark where the Pattern Layer will be adhered to the Sentiment Layer to ensure we stamp above that mark. Lay the 2″ h x 5 1/8″ w Pattern Layer along the lower edge of the 3 7/8″ h x 5 1/8″ w Sentiment Layer Basic White Cardstock. Use a light pencil tick mark or two to mark the upper edge. Great! now remove the Pattern Layer and continue with the steps, stamping above those tick marks.
- Using Pear Pizzazz ink, stamp the Leaves on the Basic White Sentiment Layer.
- Using Pale Papaya ink ‘kissed’ with Calypso Coral ink, stamp the The Three Peaches on the Basic White Sentiment Layer.
- Using Memento Black Ink, stamp the Sentiment on the Basic White Sentiment Layer.
- Once everything is stamped, erase the tick marks.
- On scrap Basic White Cardstock, using Pale Papaya ink ‘kissed’ with Calypso Coral ink, stamp the Large Peach.
- On scrap Basic White Cardstock, using Pear Pizzaz ink, stamp the Peach Stem.
- Die cut both the Large Peach and Peach Stem.
- Let’s assemble!
- Using the adhesive of your choice, add the 2″ h x 5 1/8″ w You’re a Peach Designer Series Paper to the Stamped Sentiment Layer.
- Using the adhesive of your choice, attach the Basic Black Sentiment Matte 2 layer to the Balmy Blue Sentiment Matte 1 Layer and the Stamped Sentiment Layer to the Basic Black Sentiment Matte 2 Layer.
- Wrap the Pale Papaya Ribbon and Baker’s Twine around all the layers and tie a knot.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the All the Layers to the Card Base.
- Stamp your inside sentiment and attach to inside of card.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So cute! Send it to someone special.
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit