OK so bats are TOTALLY not my thing. Ick! But look at how cute these little Batty Dudes are!!!! OMgoodness. I couldn’t wait to make a cute Halloween card featuring these little dudes. So fun!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Basic Black Cardstock 5 1/2″ h x 8 1/2″ w scored at 4 1/4″ and folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
Background: Flirty Flamingo Cardstock 4″ h x 4″ w
DSP Strips (3): Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper 3 7/8″ w x 1″, 1 1/4″ and 1 1/2″ h
Sentiment Layer: Basic White Cardstock 5/8″ h x 1 3/4″ w (stamp first then trim)
Sentiment Matte: Flirty Flamingo Cardstock with the Scalloped Contour Dies.
Inside Layer (Optional): Basic White Cardstock 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Attach the DSP Strips to the Flirty Flamingo Background with Stampin’ Seal.
- Wrap the White Glittered Organdy Ribbon around the Flirty Flamingo Background and tie a bow.
- Attach the Flirty Flamingo Background with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die Cut the Flirty Flamingo Sentiment Matte.
- Stamp the Sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, trim to size and attach to the Sentiment Matte with Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach the Sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Fussy cut a cute little bat and attach with Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Use the Flirty Flamingo Dark Stampin’ Blend to color Basic Rhinestones, then sprinkle them on.
- Use the Flirty Flamingo Dark Stampin’ Blend to color bits of the Designer Series Paper.
- Stamp the Inside Layer to your liking and attach with adhesive of your choice.
- Decorate your envelope
- Super Cute!!! Now go make someone’s day! Put it in the mail.
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit