Who are you grateful for? Send them a pretty paper bouquet with this sweet card. I love the pop of Cajun Craze and the pretty lace diamond weave ribbon.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
- Very Vanilla:
- 8 ½” w x 5 ½” h, scored at 4 ¼” (Card Base)
- 4 ¼” x 3” (for stamping and Die Cutting flowers)
- 2 ½” w x 1” h (for stamping sentiment)
- Evening Evergreen:
- 5 ⅜” h x 4 ⅛” w
- 4 ¾” x 2” (for die cutting stem)
- DSP Harvest Meadow (Soft Succulent): 5 ¼” h x 4 ⅛” w
- Cajun Craze: 5 ¼” x 2 ½” (for die cutting stem)
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Using Early Espresso ink pad, stamp the flowers on Very Vanilla Cardstock. Color with Stampin’ Blends and Die cut.
- Die cut other stems using Cajun Craze Cardstock and Evening Evergreen Cardstock.
- Stamp the Sentiment using Evening Evergreen Ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock. Using the long tag die, cut leaving just a tad over ¼” on the end. Reposition cut tag back into the die in order to cut the opposite end allowing the same distance from the end and put back through the die cutting machine.
- Tie a double bow by using 2 lengths of Linen Thread.
- Cut a piece of Diamond Weave Ribbon approximately 3 ¾” long.
- Adhere the Soft Succulent DSP to the Evening Evergreen Panel. Then adhere these layers to the folded Very Vanilla Card.
- Tape the die cut Cajun Craze stems and the Evening Evergreen stems to the card staggering them from each other.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere the stamped die cut flowers to the card.
- Using a few glue dots or multi purpose liquid glue, adhere the trim to over the lower part of the stems.
- Adhere the sentiment over the trim.
- Using a mini glue dot, place the linen thread bow under the trim towards the right side of the card.
- Place a copper brushed metallic dot on each end of the sentiment tag.
- Stamp and decorate the inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- SO Pretty! Now make someone’s day. Put it in the mail.
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit