Another quick & easy card with a lot of personality! This one brings some rustic charm with the pinecone paper and Crumb Cake label.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Evening EvergreenCardstock 5 ½” h x 8 ½” w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 ¼” w
Background: Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper 5 1/4″ h x 4 ¼” w
Sentiment Layer: Crumb Cake card stock scrap
Sentiment Layer Matte: Evening Evergreen scrap
Inside Layer (optional): Basic White Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4 ¼” w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp your sentiment with Evening Evergreen onto the Crumb Cake scrap.
- Die cut with the suitable size Stitched Rectangle die around the sentiment.
- Die cut a blank piece of Evening Evergreen card stock with the Stitched Rectangle one size larger than the sentiment rectangle.
- Wrapt the Gold Shimmer Ribbon around the Painted Christmas DSP and tie a bow in the front center. Adhere this to the card front.
- Layer the Stitched Rectangles with Dimensionals between them.
- Adhere to the card front with more Dimensionals, centered below the bow.
- Embellish around the sentiment with 3 small gold Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots.
- Stamp and decorate the inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So quick & easy! Who will you send it to?
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit