Such a festive, cheerful quick and easy card! Make this one in minutes. I’ll show you how.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below.
Card Base: Real Cardstock 5 ½” h x 8 ½” w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 ¼” w
Background: Painted Christmas DSP 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Sentiment Label: Basic White Cardstock scrap
Sentiment Matte: Real Red card stock scrap
Inside Layer: Basic White Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Wrap the Sheer Real Red Ribbon around the DSP layer, tie a bow as pictured.
- Adhere the Painted Christmas DSP layer onto the card front using Dimensionals.
- Punch a plain Real Red card stock scrap with the Everyday Label Punch to make the Sentiment Matte.
- Stamp the sentiment with Real Red Stampin’ Pad on a scrap of Basic White card stock.
- Punch around the stamped Sentiment with the Label Me Fancy Punch.
- Use Dimensionals to adhere the Sentiment Label onto the Real Red Everyday Sentiment Matte Punch.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the Sentiment to the card front, centered below the ribbon bow.
- Embellish with the gold-toned Wonderful Gems.
- Stamp and decorate the inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So cute! Now send it to someone special.
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit