Send comforting words to those in need with this sweet Sympathy card.
Card Base: 8 1/2″ h x 5 1/2″ w piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock folded to make a 4 1/4″ w x 5 1/2″ h
Large Rectangle: 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w Garden Lane Designer Series Paper
Medium Rectangle: 5 1/2″ h x 1 1/4″ w Night of Navy Cardstock
Thin Rectangle: 5 1/2″ h x 1/4″ w Mint Macaron Cardstock
- Fold the card base using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Using Snail Adhesive adhere the Designer Series Paper to the front of the Card Base.
- Using Snail Adhesive adhere the Medium Night of Navy Rectangle to the Designer Series Paper
- Punch an Every Day Label tag from Whisper White Cardstock and another from Garden Green Cardstock
- Stamp the Sentiment on the Whisper White Every Day Label tag in Night of Navy Ink.
- Use Paper Snips or other scissors to cut the Garden Green Every Day Label Tag in half.
- Adhere one half of the Every Day Label overhanging the left and one on the right of the Whisper White Every Day Label tag, as shown.
- Using the Leaf Punch, make 2 Night of Navy, 1 Garden Green and 1 Mint Macaron leaves
- Apply Snail Adhesive to the back of the Every Day Label combo tag and affix the leaves
- Apply Dimensionals to the back of the Every Day Label combo tag and Affix to the center of the card front, overlapping the Thing and Medium Rectangle layers
- That’s it! Who are you going to send it to?