One of the most calming color palette’s I’ve come across perfect for the sad times in our lives. A sweet and simple card with a few added textures for interest along with the Painted Poppies Stamp Set and a sentiment by Itty Bitty Greetings . Simple yet elegant. Love it.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ w x 4 1/4″ h.
Background Matte: Seaside Spray Cardstock 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w
Background: Whisper White Cardstock 3 3/4″ h x 5″ w
Stamped Matte: Seaside Spray Cardstock 2″ h x 3 1/2″ w
Stamped Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 1 3/4″ h x 3 1/8″ w Stitched Rectangle Die
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Emboss the Background with the Brick & Mortat 3D Embossing Folder and attach to the Background Matte.
- Tie the Ribbon around the layer and secure with a knot.
- Attach the Background Matte using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Poppies using Basic Gray Stamp Pad and color in with Stampin’ Blends. Attach to the Stamped Matte.
- Attach the Stamped Matte to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Sentiment on scrap Whisper White Cardstock and punch with the Classic Label Punch. Attach to the Stamped Layer with Stampin’ Seal.
- Die cut the Lattice from scrap Whisper White Cardstock and adhere with Fine Tip Glue.
- Very pretty! Hold on to it. Sadly you will need to send it one day.
Design inspired by Gail Ellis.