I tell you this a sleeper stamp set! I’m so glad I took a second look at the Painted Poppies Stamp Set and Painted Moments dies. This set came out last spring as a whole Suite of products with a lot of Ta Da. The Suite had such a beautiful pack of Designer Series Paper and the lovely coordinating Poppy Moment Dies that this sweet Painted Poppies stamp set and pretty Painted Moments die set were far overshadowed. This #simplestamping card uses just Stamps, Ink and paper for a simple stunning look.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w.
Background: Whisper White Cardstock die cut with Painted Label Die
Sentiment Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 1/2″ h x 2 1/2″ w Stitched Rectangle Die (stamp Sentiment first)
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp the Flower in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on the Background.
- Stamp the Large Splatter Stamp in Balmy Blue twice on the Card Base and once on the Background.
- Stamp the Large Splatter Stamp in Granny Apple Green twice on the Card Base and once on the Background.
- Adhere Background with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use the Real Red Stampin’ Blend to color the Flower and Blossom and the Granny Apple Green to color the stems and leaf.
- Stamp the Sentiment in Real Red ink and Die Cut it out.
- Adhere Sentiment with one Stampin’ Dimensional where it overhangs and Stampin’ Seal on the Background Layer.
- Super Easy! Who will you send it to?
Recommended Stamper’s Toolkit
Design inspired by Amanda Bates.