My favorite kind of snow flurries are paper snow flurries! Ha! Who needs a pick-me-up today? Send them some words of encouragement with this beautiful, quick and easy card.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base – Basic White:
- 5 ½” x 8 ½, scored at 4 ¼”
- Scraps for stamping and die cutting
Snowflake Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper (SDSP) – Blue foil snowflake pattern: 3 ¼” x 5 ½”
More Dazzle Specialty Designer Series Paper (SDSP) – silver: 1 5/8” x 3”
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold and burnish card base using bone folder.
- Attach the panel of dsp to the center of the card front using glue.
- Use dimensionals to add the rectangle of the More Dazzle paper to the center of the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment from Season of Chic to a scrap of White. Die cut with the Natural Prints die.
- Attach the shape from Step 5 to the center of the rectangle More Dazzle paper using dimensionals.
- Die cut 2 small snowflakes from the dies with White.
- Glue the snowflakes to the card front with one in the upper left corner of the More Dazzle paper and the other in the lower right corner. See photo above for placement.
- Use glue to sprinkle some Loose Silver sequins on the card front.
- Stamp the large snowflake from the Season of Chic stamp set randomly on the inside of the card using Lost Lagoon ink.
- Randomly stamp the snowflake on the envelope using Lost Lagoon ink.
- Love the foil!! Who needs this pick-me-up?