Pool Party is by far one of my favorites in the Stampin’ Up! line. The Pool Party paper with the Poppy Parade flowers popping off the page caught my attention immediately when I opened this beautiful Designer Series Paper. I had seen a card using detailed cut paper and knew I had to combine it with these layers. Your Are Loved Completely is one of three cards from the Strong & Beautiful Card Class previously scheduled for Sunday April 26. When I was designing the class I was thinking of all the strong amazing women I know. I was looking forward to offering this class in their honor. I’m sad this class was cancelled, but happy to share it with you! I hope you have as much fun making this as I did!
Card Base: Pool Party cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 4 1/4″ w x 5 1/2″ h
Lattice: Beautifully Detailed Laser Cut Specialty Paper
Vellum: Vellum 2 ½” h x 4” w
Banner: Poppy Parade 1” h x 5” w rectangle trimmed with triangle ends
Tag: Peaceful Poppies DSP with Every Day Label Punch
Circle: 2” Stitched Circle Die
Ribbon: 5 ½” Metallic Edge Ribbon
Trim: 5” Sequin Trim
Leaves: Old Olive with Leaf Punch (2)
- Fold the card base using a bone folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp the sentiment in Poppy Parade Ink on the circle.
- Use Fine-Tip Glue Pen to adhere lattice to card base.
- Use Snail Adhesive to adhere vellum layer on top of lattice. Remember adhesive shows through vellum, so be strategic to use adhesive where it will be covered by other layers.
- Use Snail Adhesive to adhere Poppy Parade banner on top of vellum
- Use Snail Adhesive to adhere DSP tag on top of banner
- Use Snail Adhesive to adhere leaves, metallic ribbon and sequin trip
- Use Dimensionals to adhere sentiment circle.
- That’s it! Send it to someone.