The secret to the focal floral square on this card… Die cut the flowers in three colors – Basic White, Pear Pizzaz and Polished Pink, then snip the colored pieces apart and build it back together again for a multi-colored die cut image. The Meadow Moments Embossing Folder adds a simple elegant touch to the top of while Blackberry Beauty Specialty Designer Series paper adorns the bottom.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Polished Pink Cardstock 5 1/2″ h x 8 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
Background: Polished Pink Cardstock 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w with the Meadow Moments Embossing Folder
SDSP Background: Blackberry Beauty Specialty Designer Series Paper 3″h x 4 1/4″ w
Sentiment Layer: Basic White Cardstock scrap
Floral Square: Basic White, Polished Pink and Pear Pizzazz scrap cardstock.
Floral Square Background: Basic White Cardstock 1 7/8″ h x 1 7/8″ w
Inside Layer: Basic White Cardstock 5 /14″ h x 4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Run the Background through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine with the Meadow Moments Embossing Folder toward the top of the layer.
- Attach the Blackberry Beauty SDSP to the Background with Stampin’ Seal+.
- Wrap Polished Pink Open Weave Ribbon around the Background and tie a bow.
- Then attach Background to the Card Base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut the Floral Square three times on – Basic White, Polished Pink and Pear Pizzazz scrap cardstock. Use Paper Snips to snip apart the Pear Pizzaz leaves and Polished Pink Flowers.
- Attach Basic White Floral Square to the Basic White Floral Square Background. Then assemble the snipped Flowers and Leaves on top of the Basic White.
- Attach the Floral Square to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Sentiment in Blackberry Bliss ink on Basic White Scrap. Trim with Paper Snips and attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sprinkle with Playing With Patterns Resin Dots.
- Pretty!! Put it in the mail!
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit