Two colors are enough with the many prints and patterns of this fun Bundle! I am so about squares and boxes, the All Squared Away Bundle makes me happy. I had so much fun creating this card, especially. I hope you enjoy it too.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Basic White Thick Cardstock 5 1/2″ h x 8 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
Background: Basic White Cardstock 3 3/4″ h x 3 3/4″ w
Stamped Squares (4): Basic White Cardstock scrap trimmed to 1 5/8″h x 1 5/8″ w (stamp first then trim)
Flower Frame: Basic White Cardstock scrap
Flowers: Pacific Point and Basic White scrap
Inside Layer: Basic White Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Use Pacific Point Ink to stamp the Sentiment.
- Stamp the four squares in Pacific Point ink on Basic White Scrap and trim to size.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to attach the four Stamped Squares to the Basic White Background.
- Die cut the Flower Frame and three small white Flowers from Basic White Cardstock.
- Die Cut one Large and two Small Flowers from Pacific Point Cardstock scrap.
- Attach the Flower Frame and the white Flowers using Multi-purpose Glue.
- Attach the Background with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach the Pacific Point Flowers.
- Sprinkle on the Metallic Pearls
- Stamp and decorate the Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So cute! Now send it to someone special.
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit