I created this card along with two others as part of a class Thoughtful Blooms previously scheduled for March. I found the design by The Creativity Cave by Dena Rekow on Pinterest. I love the simplicity of it! Don’t you? The bright colors and Rhinestone bling give it just the right pop of color! Sadly the class was cancelled, but the good news is, now I get to share this card with all of you!
It was pretty simple to make, but does require a die cutting and embossing machine.
- Cardbase: Whisper White Thick cardstock 8 1/2″ h x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
- Embossed Layer: Whisper White cardstock 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w embossed with the Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder
- Stitched Scalloped Rectangle: Whisper White cardstock die cut with the 3″h x 4″w stitched scalloped rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies
- Flowers: The Small Bloom punch was used to make the stamped flowers – stamp first.
- Fold the cardbase in half using a bone folder to sharpen the crease.
- Use Snail Adhesive to affix the Coastal Weave 3D Embossed Layer to the Cardbase.
- Stamp the Your Friendship is a Blessing sentiment in Smoky Slate to the lower right corner of the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle.
- Stamp six lined flowers in coordinating colors on Whisper White scrap paper. I used Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzaz, Balmy Blue and Gorgeous Grape.
- Punch flowers with a coordinating die. I used the Thoughtful Blooms stamp and coordinating Small Bloom Punch from 2020 Sale-a-Bration.
- Use Dimensionals to adhere the Stitched Scallop Rectangle to the Coastal Weave 3D Embossed Layer.
- Use glue dots to adhere the punched flowers to the Stitched Scallop Rectangle.
- Finish the flowers with Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- Send to a friend!
NOTE: The Thoughtful Blooms Stamp Set and Small Bloom Punch are retired 2020 Sale-a-bration products and no longer available to order.