I have really been digging seeing black & white with a pop of color. I couldn’t wait to use up the last of my True Love Designer Series Paper for this pretty Thank You Card. Little strips of the black & white paper accented with pops of Pale Papaya and of course, PEACHES! So fun!
Save 10% on the Sweet As A Peach Bundle
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Pear Pizzaz 8 1/2″ h x 5 1/2″ w folded to 4 1/4″ h x 5 1/2″ w
Background: Black Cardstock 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w
Decorative Strips Matte: Pale Papaya Cardstock 3 3/4″h x 5″ w
Decorative Strips: True Love Designer Series Paper scraps cut to approx 3 1/2″ h x various widths 1/4″ w to 1/2″ w
Sentiment Layer: Basic White Cardstock 1 1/2″ h x 1 3/4″ w
Inside Layer: Basic White Cardstock 4 1/4″ h x 5 1/2″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Use the adhesive of choice to attach the Basic Black Background.
- Create the Decorative Strips Layer
- First cut your strips. They should be about 3 1/2″ h x varying widths. I made about 12 and needed 10, but it depends on their width.
- Attach the strips to the Pale Papaya Decorative Strips Matte.
- Next on Basic White scrap Stamp:
- Two peaches in Pale Papaya ink, with Calypso Coral ink sponge daubed on 1/2.
- Three flowers (one stamp) in Pale Papaya ink with Calypso Coral centers.
- Two peach stems in Pear Pizzaz ink
- Leaves (one stamp) in Pear Pizzaz ink.
- Die cut the peaches, flowers, stems and leaves.
- Stamp your Sentiment on Basic White Scrap and cut to size.
- Use Tear & Tape to attach a piece of Ribbon to the Decorative Strips layer, and then arrange your Sentiment, peaches, flowers, stems and leaves. Once you have them where you want them, adhere to the page. I used a variety of Stampin’ Dimenionals and Stampin’ Seal+.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the Decorative Strips Layer to the Basic Black Background.
- Sprinkle on some pearls!!
- Stamp and attach your Inside Layer.
- Decorate your envelope.
- LOVE!! Who will you send it to?
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit