A masculine card for the men in your life. Dare I say it’s pretty? Maybe handsome is the word. Either way, you can create wonderful cards with this rich color palette, that’s not just for fall. I love the Birch stamp background on the Mossy Meadow layer and the luscious Velveteen paper. Makes this one more manly, doesn’t it? And only 3 layers!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Mossy Meadow Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w.
Background: Snail Mail DSP 5″ h x 3 3/4″ w
Velveteen Layer: Color Velveteen Paper Pack 3″ h x 4 /14″ w trimmed with the Quite Curvy Dies
Inside Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp the Birch Background onto the Card Base with Mossy Meadow ink.
- Stamp the Sentiment on the Card Base with Versamark and heat emboss with Gold Ink.
- Die cut the Velveteen Layer with the Quite Curvy Dies and attach to the Card Base with Stampin’ Seal.
- Stamp the Leaves with Memento ink and color with the Stampin Blends. Then diet cut.
- Coil the gold thread and attach to the back of the Leaves with Mini Glue Dots.
- Attach the Leaves with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a sprinkling of Gilded Gems.
- Decorate the Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate the envelope.
- Yes! One for the boys! Now send it to someone special.
Recommended Stamper’s Toolkit
Design by Stampin’ Up!