The dies in the Waves of Inspiration Bundle include two label tags that coordinate with the sentiments in the stamp set. The beautiful Waves of the Ocean paper doe sall the work on this stunning card. Take a look at how this paper was made with paint.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Coastal Cabana Cardstock: 5 ½” h x 8 ½” w folded to 5 ½” h x 4 ¼” w
Waves of the Ocean Designer Series Paper: 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Night of Navy Cardstock: 2” h x 3 1/2” w
Basic White Cardstock:
- 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Coastal Cabana Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Adhere the Waves of the Ocean DSP layer onto the front of Coastal Cabana card base using Stampin’ Seal.
- Use the Coastal Cabana Stampin’ Pad to stamp the sentiment onto the scrap of Basic White card stock.
- Die cut the large sentiment label from from the Waves dies around the stamped sentiment.
- Use the Hammered Metal Embossing folder to emboss the Night of Navy 2” x 3 ½” card stock layer.
- Adhere the sentiment layer with Dimensionals onto the Hammered Metal Night of Navy card stock.
- Thread the Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon through the right hand ribbon hole of the sentiment label. Wrap the ribbon behind the Night of Navy cardstock and around to the opposite side. Thread one ribbon end into the left hand ribbon hole of the sentiment label. Tie the two ends together and into a bow.
- Adhere these layers onto the card front with Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels.
- Decorate the envelope flap with Waves of the Ocean designer series paper.
- Stamp and decorate the inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Beautiful! Who will you send it to?