Wreaths bring happiness representing a circle of eternal life and this festive fall wreath is no exception. I love the multi-colored effect. Hard to believe it was made with just ink and one branch stamp!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Very Vanilla Cardstock 5 1/2″ h x 8 1/2″ w scored at 4 1/4″ and folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
Background Matte: Early Espresso Cardstock 5 3/8″ h x 4 1/8″ w
Background: Very Vanilla Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Decorative Background Layer: Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper 2 ½ h x 3 ¾” w.
Wreath Layer Matte: Early Espresso Cardstock 3 ½” x 3 ½”
Wreath Layer: Very Vanilla Cardstock 3 ⅜” h x 3 ⅜” w
Sentiment Matte: Early Espresso scrap larger than 2 1/4″ h x 2 1/4″ w
Sentiment Layer: Very Vanilla scrap larger than 2 1/4″ h x 2 1/4″ w
Inside Layer: Very Vanilla Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Using the Meadow Moments Embossing Folder, emboss the Very Vanilla Background Layer at the top and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach the Harvest Meadows Decorative Background Layer using Stampin’ Seal+.
- On the Very Vanilla Wreath Layer, stamp the leaves several times in a circle pattern to form a wreath using Calypso Coral, Bumblebee and Old Olive Ink and adhere to the Early Espresso Wreathe Layer Matte.
- Attach the Wreath Layer Matte using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamp the Sentiment in the center of the Vary Vanilla Sentiment Layer scrap using Early Espresso Ink. Die cut with the straight edged circle.
- Die cut the Scalloped Circle from the Early Espresso Sentiment Layer Matte scrap.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere the Sentiment to the Sentiment matte and then attach using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a small bow with the Early Espresso 1/4” Faux Suede Trim and adhere to the lower part of the sentiment with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Sprinkle on a trio of Genial Gems.
- Decorate the Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate your envelope.
- How Pretty! Put it in the mail today.
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit