Another cute Halloween card featuring the Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper and The Little Delights Stamp Set. This is a great stamp set for the holiday season, covering all the holidays.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Basic White Thick Cardstock 5 1/2″ h x 8 1/2″ w scored at 4 1/4″ w and folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
Background Matte: Pumpkin Pie Cardstock 5 3/8″ h x 4 1/8″ w
Background: Basic White Cardstock 5 1/8″ h x 3 7/8″ w
Decorative Rectangle: Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper 5 1/8″h x 3 1/4″ w
Decorative Rectangle Strip: Basic Black Cardstock 5 1/8″h x 1/4″ w
Sentiment Matte: Basic Black Cardstock 4 1/4” h x 3” w
Sentiment Layer: Basic White Cardstock 4” h x 2 1/2” w
Decorative Banner: Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper 1 1/4″ h x 2″ w
Inside Layer: Basic White Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Using the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, emboss the Basic White Background Layer.
- Attach the Background Matte, Background Layer, Decorative Rectangle Strip and Decorative Rectangle using Stampin’ Seal.
- Die Cut the long edge of the 4 1/4” h x 3” w Basic Black using the Basic Borders dies (zig zag die)
- Stamp the sentiment on the 4” x 2 ½” Basic White in Pumpkin Pie Ink. Then stamp a set of the bats with Tuxedo Black Memento. I cleaned the stamp real well and then just inked one bat on the stamp (easily done with photopolymer stamps) and stamped it towards the upper right corner.
- Attach the Sentiment to the Sentiment Matte using Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach Sentiment to the Card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use your Paper Snips or the Banner Pick a Punch to create a banner tip at the end of the 1 ¼” x 2” Decorative Banner Designer Series Paper.
- Attach the Decorative Banner to the Sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sprinkle a few Cute Stars Adhesive Backed Sequins.
- Decorate the Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So cute! Who will you send it to?
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit