We captured a beautiful sunrise with stamps, ink and free Sale-a-bration paper. That’s right the Silver & Gold Designer Series Paper used in the background for this card, can be colored any colors you want. My cousin Joyce and I used the large water stamp to create the sky and the water for this serene quick & easy encouragement card.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Orchid Oasis Cardstock: 8 1/2″ h x 5 1/2″ w scored and folded on the long-side at 4 1/4″
Mango Melody Cardstock: 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w
Silver & Gold Designer Series Paper (DSP): 3 3/4″ h x 5″ w
- scrap for sailboats
- 1 1/4″ h x 2 3/4″ w for tag
Basic White Cardstock (for inside): 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Attach the Mango Melody panel with Stampin’ Seal.
- With the large water stamp, use Starry Sky, Orchid Oasis, Mango Melody and Tahitian Tide to stamp the sunset and water on the Silver & Gold DSP.
- Punch out two boats from the Sailboat Builder Punch in Basic Black Cardstock. Assemble the sailboats using Mini Glue Dots where the sails attach to the masts.
- Arrange the Sailboats on the water of your stamped sunset and water panel, leaving room for your sentiment. Then stamp the reflection stamp in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink for each boat. Attach the Sailboats with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Run white Baker’s Twine around the stamped sunset and water panel and tie a bow.
- Flag the end of the Basic Black Tag, by using Paper Snips to cut a slit into the right edge, about halfway up the edge and in about 1/2″ to 3/4″. Then cut from each corner into the end of the slit, removing two small triangles of cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment in Versamark Ink on Basic Black tag, sprinkle with Silver Embossing Powder, tap off the excess and use a Heat Tool to set. Attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use Starry Sky Ink to stamp some birds.
- Stamp and decorate the inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So pretty! Who needs some encouragement? Put it in the mail.