A friend like you comes along once in nine lives. This sentiment just cracks me up! The color combination and cute patterns in this card come from the Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper. This jumbo size pack of paper is free with a $100 purchase starting Jan. 5, 2023 and will be available while supplies last.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Mango Melody Cardstock:
- 5 ½” h x 81/2” w scored and folded at 4 ¼”
- ½” h x 3 ½” w
Dandy Designs Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper (DSP):
- 5 ¼” h x 4” w
- ~3” Circle
Basic White Cardstock:
- 5 ¼” h x 4” w
- ~3 ¼” scalloped circle
- Scrap for sentiment and kitty
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Attach the 5 ¼” h x 4” w DSP to the front of the Card Base using Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach the DSP circle to the Basic White Scalloped Circle with Stampin’ Seal and then attach to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch on the ends of the ½” h x 3 ½” w Mango Melody Cardstock.
- Use Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the Kitty and the Sentiment on Basic White scrap.
- Punch the Sentiment with the Lasting Label Punch.
- Attach the Mango Melody strip to the back of the Sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then use Stampin’ Seal to attach to the card.
- Color the Kitty with Mango Melody and Fresh Freesia Stampin’ Blends. Use Paper Snips to fussy cut and then attach to the DSP circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach a Crinkle Seam Binding Bow with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Sprinkle on some Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- Stamp and decorate the remaining 5 ¼” h x 4” w Basic White Cardstock and attach to the inside with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So fun!! Who will you send it to?
Shopping ListThis project also uses the Dandy Designs Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper available Jan. 5, 2023 free with a $100 purchase.