I just love the joy on the face of this adorable Corgi, don’t you?! Have some fun coloring this card any color you want. The color combination and cute patterns I chose for this card come from the Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper pack. This jumbo size pack of paper is free with a $100 purchase starting Jan. 5, 2023 and will be available while supplies last.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Balmy Blue Cardstock:
- 8 ½” h x 5 ½” w scored and folded at 4 ¼”
- 4 ¼” h x 5 ½” w
Dandy Designs Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper: 2” h x 4 ¼” w
Basic White Cardstock:4 ¼” h x 5 ½” w
Basic White Thick Cardstock:3 ½” h x 5” w scrap
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Run the 4 ¼” h x 5 ½” w Balmy Blue Cardstock through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine with the Stripes Embossing Folder.
- Attach the DSP to the embossed panel with Stampin’ Seal+
- Add a small strip of Tear & Tape to the back of the embossed panel, near the top of the DSP. Run a piece of Balmy Blue & White Trim along the top of the DSP and secure with the Tear & Tape on the back.
- Die cut the 3 ½” h x 5” w scrap with the Scalloped Contour Dies. Stamp the puppy in Tuxedo Black ink and the Sentiment in Balmy Blue Ink.
- Color in the puppy with Soft Suede, Flirty Flamingo and Ivory Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers.
- Color in the fan with Balmy Blue and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers.
- Attach the colored sentiment panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp and decorate the remaining 5 ¼” h x 4” w Basic White Cardstock and attach to the inside with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So cute!! Make some one’s day. Put it in the mail.
Shopping ListThis project also uses the Dandy Designs Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper available Jan. 5, 2023 free with a $100 purchase.