I love the modern colors used on this card of well wishes made with a custom background from the Stampin’ Up! Honeybee Home Bundle. Use these colors or your favorite color palette, when you make your own version of this #simplestamping card using just Stamps, Ink and Paper.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below.
Coastal Cabana Cardstock:
- 5 ½” h x 8 ½” w folded to 5 ½” h x 4 ¼” w card base
Smoky Slate Cardstock:
- 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Basic White Cardstock:
- 3 ¾” h x 5” w
- 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w for inside
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp the floral image with Coastal Cabana Stampin’ Pad and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Pad in a scattered pattern on the 3 ¾” h x 5” w Basic White layer.
- Adhere this layer onto the 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w Smoky Slate layer using Stampin’ Seal.
- Apply an inch layer of Stampin’ Seal+ to the center of the Basic White layer. Place this on the Silicone Craft Sheet. Apply Stampin’ Seal+ onto the back edges of this layer.
- Twist the Metallic Mesh Ribbon and press the twist into the Stampin’ Seal+ on the center of the card front. Wrap the Metallic Mesh ribbon around the press into the adhesive on the back side. And attach to Card Base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment with Coastal Cabana onto a scrap of Smoky Slate and then punch with the Label Me Fancy punch around the words.
- Use the Label Me Lovely punch on a scrap of Coastal Cabana card stock.
- Adhere the labels together with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach these labels being careful not to adhere to the ribbon twist
- Embellish the labels and card front with Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels.
- Stamp and decorate the inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So cheerful! Who needs this sunshine mail? Send it today!