Pull together a simple, elegant card in minutes using the pre-embossed paper, die cut tags, beautiful patterned paper, cute paper flowers and a single stamped vase and branches. WOW! I’m not sure why I waited so long to buy the Boho Indigo Product Medley! This beautiful card came together so easily, I made two!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below.
Card Base: Very Vanilla Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w.
Background: Boho Indigo Embossed Paper 5 1/2″ h x 2″ w
Decorative Strip 1: Boho Indigo DSP 5″ h x 1/2 ” w
Decorative Strip 2: Boho Indigo DSP 4 3/4″ h x 1″ w
Sentiment Layer: Boho Indigo Die Cut Tag
Inside Layer: Very Vanilla Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Attach the Background Layer and Background Strip 1 using Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach Background Strip 2 using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a 3 3/4″ piece of the Gold Ribbon and attach using Tear & Tape.
- Stamp a Vase in Misty Moonlight ink on scrap Very Vanilla and die cut.
- Stamp the Leaves & Branches in Garden Green ink on the Card Base.
- Attach the Vase with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Sentiment on the Tag in Misty Moonlight ink and attach Tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add the Paper Flowers.
- Decorate the Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate the envelope.
- So cute! Now send it to someone special.
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit