Let the die cut negative, be your guide on this clever #simplestamping card created with Stamps, Paper and Ink.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Pool Party Cardstock 5 1/2″ h x 8 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
Foreground Layer: Basic White Cardstock 5″ h x 3 1/5″ w
Cardstock Strips (4): Mint Macaron, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, and Soft Sea Foam Cardstock 3/4″ h x 3 1/4″ w
Inside Layer: Basic White Cardstock 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w
- Affix all stamps to acrylic blocks.
- Fold the Pool Party Cardstock in half to form the Card Base using the Bone Folder to create a sharp crease.
- Use the Beautiful Brushstrokes Dies to cut the Basic White Cardstock from the Foreground Layer, letting the die hang slightly off the left edge.
- Using Stampin’ Seal, adhere the Mint Macaron, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, and Soft Sea Foam strips of cardstock to the backside of the Basic White Cardstock Foreground Layer, ensuring cutouts are completely covered.
- Using the Shaded Spruce ink, carefully stamp the sentiment in each cutout.
- Using Stampin Dimensionals, adhere the Basic White Cardstock to the card base.
- Super Cute! Put it in the mail today.
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit