Such a cute and simple card for a friend using the Brushed Blooms Bundle and some pretty spring colors. Whip this card up in a jiffy using #simplestamping.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: So Saffron Cardstock 8 1/2″ h x 5 1/2″ w folded to 4 1/4″ h x 5 1/2″ w
Scrap Cardstock for Flower Layers (1 each): Calypso Coral, Petal Pink and Basic White Cardstock 2″ square or larger
Scrap Cardstock for Leaves: Soft Sea Foam Cardstock 4″ h x 2″ w
Sentiment Background: Soft Sea Foam Cardstock 1 3/4″ h x 2 3/8″w
Sentiment Layer: Soft Sea Foam Cardstock 1 1/2″ h x 2 1/8″ w
Inside Layer: Basic White Cardstock 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w
- Affix all stamps to acrylic blocks.
- Fold the So Saffron Cardstock in half to create the Card Base and use the Bone Folder to create a sharp crease.
- Using the Petal Pink ink, stamp the background image four times on the front of the Card Base.
- Use a Sponge Dauber to lightly sponge Petal Pink ink onto the Basic White Cardstock from the Scrap Cardstock for Flower Layers.
- If you have Adhesive Sheets, attach a piece to the back of the Scrap Cardstock for Flower Layers and then die cut three flower layers from Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, and the inked piece of Basic White Cardstock from the Scrap Cardstock for Flower Layers.
- If you used Adhesive Sheets, peel the backings off and assemble the three layers of the flower. If you didn’t use Adhesive Sheets, use Multipurpose or Fine Tip Glue to assemble the three layers.
- Stamp the leaves three times in Shaded Spruce ink on the Soft Sea Foam Cardstock then die cut each one.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Soft Sea Foam Cardstock from the Sentiment Layer using the Shaded Spruce ink.
- Center the Sentiment Layer over the Sentiment Background and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals attach the Sentiment Background to the Stamped Card Base.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere the assembled flower to the bottom right corner of the sentiment.
- Using Mini Glue Dots, adhere the leaves to the card, tucking the stems behind the flower.
- You did it! Who will you send it to?
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit