A fun and cheery card inspired by Lisa Curcio, is sure to brighten someone’s day! This design is simple and quick to put together. Using strips of cardstock with watermarked patterns stamped in random patterns, you can add a bit of interest without taking away from the simple elegance of this heartfelt card.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below.
Card Base: Crumb Cake Cardstock 8 1/2″ h x 5 1/2″ w folded to 4 1/4″ h x 5 1/2″ w
Strips (6) Magenta Madness, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape 3″ h x 3/4″ w
Strips Background: Basic White Cardstock 3″ h x 4 1/2″ w
Background : Basic White Cardstock 3 1/4″ h x 4 3/4″″ w
Sentiment Layer: Basic White Cardstock 3/4″ h x 3 1/2″ w trimmed with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Using Verasmark Ink, use varying Botanical Stamps to stamp random patterns to the Strips.
- Use the adhesive of your choice to attach the 6 Strips to the Basic White Strips Background and then use your Trimmer to straighten all the edges.
- Wrap 18″ of Linen Thread around the Strips three times and secure it in the back. Cut 12″ more of Linen Thread. Double it over, tie a bow and use a Mini Glue Dot to secure it in place. Trim the ends.
- Attach the Strips to the Background using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach the Background to the Card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Sentiment in Night of Navy Ink and attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- So bright and cheery!! Now send it to someone special.
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit