For a quick and easy thank you card, all you need is a handful of supplies and 15 minutes. #simplestamping
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Basic White Thick Cardstock 4 1/4″ h x 11″ w scored at 5 1/2″ and folded to 4 1/4″ h x 5 1/2″ w
Background: Basic White Cardstock 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w
Decorative Strip: Smoky Slate Cardstock 1 1/4″h x 5 1/4″ w
Sentiment Matte: Night of Navy Cardstock 1″ h x 3 3/4″ w trimmed to 3″ w with the Banners Pick a Punch.
Sentiment Layer: Basic White Cardstock 3/4″ h x 3″ w trimmed to 2 1/2″ w with the Banners Pick a Punch.
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Basic White Thick Cardstock card base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Using the Basic Pattern Decorative Mask, a Blending Brush create a pattern on the Basic White background layer using the Coastal Cabana ink pad.
- Use the adhesive of your choice to attach the Smoky Slate decorative strip to the background layer.
- Cut 15″ of Just Jade Gingham Ribbon. Wrap it around the card and secure in a bow layered on top of the Smoky Slate.
- Stamp your sentiment on the Basic White sentiment layer in Coastal Cabana Ink.
- Use the adhesive of your choice to attach the sentiment to the Night of Navy Sentiment Matte. Then attach to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Try to position your Dimensionals so they straddle the Just Jade Gingham Ribbon. They stick better to cardstock than ribbon.
- Generously affix Dimensionals to the back of the Basic White pattern background you made and attach to the card base.
- Decorate the inside.
- Decorate your envelope.
- That’s it! Put it in the mail today.
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit