Aren’t these little tea cups adorable in fun prints? Such cheery colors. This thank you card comes together quickly with the tea cup die and the Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper bringing the fun patterns.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Garden Green Cardstock: 5 ½” h x 8 ½” w folded to 5 ½” h x 4 ¼” w for card base
Basic White Cardstock: 5 ¼” h x 4 w
Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper (DSP):
- 5 ¼” h x 1 ½” w
- Scraps from 4 coordinating colors for Tea Cups
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Use the Splatters 3 D Embossing Folder to emboss the Basic White card stock layer. Part of the card stock will not be embossed and that is okay as it will be covered and not visible.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere the embossed Basic White layer onto the front of the card base.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere the Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper layer onto the left hand side of the embossed Basic White layer.
- Die cut 4 tea cups from the Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper. You will use the back side of 2 tea cups, so select your prints accordingly that there are 2 backs and 2 fronts that will be 4 various prints
- Stamp the sentiment onto 1 tea cup with Garden Green Stampin’ Pad.
- I used Dimensionals on the upper backsides of each tea cup and a Stampin’ Seal adhesive on the bottom edges of the cups. This helps the cup look wider at the top, as it holds the next cup. Lay them out to get the idea before using the adhesives, then adhere them.
- Embellish with the Parakeet Party 2022 2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots, I used 5 Dots placed around the tea cups.
- Stamp and decorate the inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Stamp the envelope flap with flower images and Parakeet Party Stampin’ Pad.
- So cheery! Who will you send it to?