Customize the background colors to your favorite color palette. Choose any three ink pads you like.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Basic White Thick Cardstock:
- 5 1/2″ h x 8 1/2″ w scored at 4 1/2″ and folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
- Scrap for owl
Basic White Cardstock:
- 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
- Scrap for circle
- Scrap for sentiment
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Create the Background
- Lay Hand-Drawn Dots background stamp on the table.
- Use lightest ink pad (Daffodil Delight) to ink up center of stamp.
- Use Coastal Cabana to ink up left side of stamp.
- Use Flirty Flamingo to ink up right side of stamp.
- Press 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w Basic White layer on top of stamp and burnish well to ink the layer.
- DIe-Cut a circel from the Layering Circle Dies from Basic White Cardstock scrap
- Stamp owl on Basic White Thick scrap in Tuxedo Black ink.
- Color owl with Blends: Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, and Polished Pink.
- Fussy cut owl and attach to circle with Stampin’ DImensionals.
- Stamp “friend” in Ruzedo Black Ink on scrap and cut into a rectangle shape.
- Stamp “Kind” in the upper left corner Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Cut 24” Pool Party Ribbon. Wrap it around stamped layer. Adhere layer to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere circle with owl to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere “friend” to bottom right corner with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Sprinkle on the iridescent Rhinestones.
- Decorate your envelope.
- Adorable! Now send it to someone special.
This project also uses the following products available Jan. 5, 2023: Hand-Drawn Dots Background Stamp (#160508), Kind and Sincere Stamp Set (#160739), Adorable Owls Sale-a-bration Stamp Set (#160629)