I don’t think I’ve ever seen Bumble Bee look as pretty as it does on this gorgeous card. I think the Evening Evergreen really pretties it up, don’t you? The Daffodil Afternoon 12×12 Designer Series Paper does all the work, but get it soon bc sadly, that paper will be gone 2/28/2022.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below.
Bumblebee Cardstock Card Base 5 ½” w x 8 ½” h, scored on the long side at at 4 ¼”
Very Vanilla Cardstock
- 5 ¼” h x 4” w
- 5 ¼” h x 4” w (inside)
- scrap for Sentiment Label punch
Daffodil Afternoon DSP 5” h x 3 ¾” w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Adhere Daffodil Afternoon DSP to 5 ¼” h x 4” w Very Vanilla layer.
- Wrap Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim around this panel, leaving enough length to tie a bow. Adhere to the card front using Stampin Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on Very Vanilla Scrap and punch with the Everyday Label Punch.
- Attach sentiment panel to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a nice bow to the left of the sentiment.
- Sprinkle on the Adhesive Backed Hexagons.
- Decorate the 5 ¼” h x 4” w Very Vanilla inside layer and attach
- Decorate your Envelope using a 2 ¼” x 6” strip and adhere it to the back flap with glue. Cut around the envelope edge. Now your envelope has just an extra little pop!
- Beautiful! Who will you send it to?
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit