Such a clever idea. Create your own background by using the punch as a stencil! You’ll have an evergreen forest background in no time on this #simplestamping card.
- 5 1/2″ h x 8 1/2″ w scored and folded at 4 1/4″ w
- 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w for front background
- 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w for inside
- scrap for pine trees
- scrap for stencil
- scrap for sentiment
- Fold the Card Base at the scrore line and sharpen the crease on the fold with a Bone Folder.
- Punch a stencil from Basic White scrap using the Evergreen Border Punch.
- Use the Evergreen stencil, a Blending Brush and a Gardren Green ink pad to create an Evergreen Forest on the 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w front background layer.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to attach the stenciled layer to the Card Base.
- Stamp three Evergreen trees onto scrap Basic White using Versamark Ink. Then sprinkle with Silver Embossing Powder and use a Heat Tool to heat emboss.
- Use Paper Snips to fussy cut the trees.
- Arrange the three trees on the Card and attach with Stampin’ Seal and/or Stampin’ Dimensionals for the desired effect.
- Stamp Sentiment on Basic Black Cardstock with Versamark ink. Then sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and use a Heat Tool to heat emboss. Trim the Sentiment into two pieces and attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp and Decorate the 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w inside layer and attach.
- Decorate your envelope.
- Well done! Who will you send it to?
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit