I cannot get enough of this Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper. Colors I didn’t really like before – like Cinnamon Cider are suddenly gorgeous in this paper! Add the block font GRATEFUL sentiment and two starry swirls from the Sparkle of the Season Bundle and this card comes together in about 10 minutes.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Blackberry Bliss Cardstock to 4 1/4” h x 11” w. Scored and folded on the long side at 5 1/2″
Background Matte: Cinnamon Cider Cardstock to 4” h x 5 1/4″ w
Background: Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper 3 3/4″ h x 5” w
Wreaths (1): Gold Foil 3″x 3″ scrap
Sentiment Layer: Cinnamon Cider Cardstock 1/2” h x 2 1/2″ w
Inside Layer: Basic White Cardstock 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- On one side of the 4” h x 5 1/4″ w Cinnamon Cider Background Matte, adhere a 3” x 3” piece of Adhesive Sheet in the center. Die Cut a Starry Swirl from the Cinnamon Cider layer so that the Adhesive sheet will be on the backside of the die cut swirl.
- Attach a 3” x 3” piece of Foam Adhesive on the back side of a 3” x 3” piece of Gold Foil.
- Die cut a starry swirl from the Gold Foil with Foam Adhesive, roll it 4-5 times in the die cut machine to get the cut through all of the thick foam.
- Adhere the Blackberry Beauty DSP Background layer to the Cinnamon Cider layer (covering the die cut hole with the DSP).
- Wrap the Gold Shimmer Ribbon across the center of the DSP and use Tear N’ Tape or Stampin’ Seal+ to adhere to the back side.
- Attach the ribbon wrapped Background Matte using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Peel the backing off of the Adhesive Sheet on the Cinnamon Cider starry swirl and adhere onto the center of the card front.
- Peel the backing off of the Foam Adhesive backed Starry Swirl Gold Foil, press on top of the Cinnamon Cider Starry Swirl.
- Stamp with Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Pad onto a 1/2” x 2 1/2” Cinnamon Cider Sentiment. Trim an angle at each end close to the sentiment.
- Use Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment onto the card front.
- Decorate and stamp the inside layer and attach using Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- It’s beautiful!! Who are are you grateful for? Let them know with this card!
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit