Look at that cute Moose peaking out from the trees! Oh goodness. The versatility of the Merry Moose Stamp Set is limitless! For this card I used the small pine tree stamp with the Moose. So many options. So little time. Luckily, you can make this card in just a few minutes. I’ll show you how. Details below.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ w x 4 1/4″ h.
Background: Real Red Cardstock 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w with the Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder.
Decorative Strip: Heartwarming Hugs DSP 1 1/2″ h x 5 1/2″ w
Rectangles (3): Whisper White Cardstock 1 3/4″ h x 1 1/4″ w Stitched Rectangles Die
Sentiment Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 1″ h x 3″ w Stitched Rectangles Die
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Emboss the Background and attach with Stampin’ Seal+.
- Attach the Decorative Strip.
- Stamp and Die Cut the three Rectangles using Old Olive and Soft Suede ink, attach with Dimensionals.
- Stamp and Die Cut the Sentiments using Real Red ink. Attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow and attach with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Decorate the Inside.
- Decorate the envelope.
- Eek! Love it. Who are you going to send it to?
Design inspired by Darla Watson.