The deer from the ’21 Jul-Dec Mini Catalog returns cute as ever and he brough some more adorable friends with him. Send friendly cheer when you create your own forest scene with the Friends of the Forest stamp set and your preferred coloring technique.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base – Basic White
- 8 ½” x 5 ½” (score at 4 ¼”)
- 3 ¾” x 2 ¾”
- 2 ¼” x ⅝”
- 3 ½” x 2 ½” (for stamping and punching deer/fussy cutting tree stump & rabbit)
Crumb Cake 5” x 3 ⅝”
Garden Green 5 ¼” x 1 ½”
Heart & Home DSP (Garden Green) 3 ⅝” x 2 ⅝”
Heart & Home DSP (Wood Grain) 1 ¼” x 1 ¼”
- Cut Basic White Card Base 8 ½” x 5 ½” and score at 4 ¼”.
- Using the Brick & Mortar 3 D Embossing Folder, emboss the Crumb Cake panel.
- Using the Stripes Embossing Folder from the Stripes and Splatters 3 D Folder emboss the Garden Green with the stripes going the length of the card stock.
- Flag one end of the woodgrain DSP square. Using a blending brush, brush some color onto this piece with Crumb Cake ink.
- Using Black Memento ink, stamp the sentiment onto the Basic White strip and flag the left end.
- Stamp the deer, rabbit and the tree stump only the 3 ½” x 2 ½” Basic White. Color these images using the Stampin’ Blends. The colors used in the photo above are – Crumb Cake light & dark, and petal pink dark. Punch the Deer using the Deer Builder Punch. And fussy cut the tree stump and the rabbit.
- Card Assembly – Adhere the brick embossed Crumb Cake panel to the folded Basic White card base. Adhere the embossed strip Garden Green cardstock to the left side of the card.
- Adhere the DSP to the coordinating Basic White matte. Using two 10” pieces of linen thread, wrap them together around the DSP panel and tie into a bow with the bow towards the left side.
- Adhere the DSP panel to your card centering it top to bottom. Slip the flagged piece of wood grain DSP under this piece toward the left side. (as shown in the photo)
- Adhere the punched deer to the left side of the DSP panel and the flagged sentiment to the upper right of the same panel.
- Adhere the tree stump using a Stampin’ Dimensional to the lower right corner of the embossed Crumb Cake and adhere the bunny to the top of the stump with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit