Let your Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper and Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set do all the work! In this #simplestamping design all you need are stamps, ink and paper to create a fun, quick and easy card. So cute!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below.
Card Base: Old Olive Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w .
Background Matte: Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper 5″ h x 3 3/4″ w
Background: Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper 4 3/4″ h x 3 1/2″ w
Sentiment Matte: Coastal Cabana Cardstock 1 1/4″ h x 3 5/8″ w
Sentiment Layer: Tasteful Touches Designer Series Paper 1″ h x 3 3/8″ w
Inside Layer: Basic White Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Use the Bone Folder to distress the edges of the Background.
- Adhere the Background Matte and Background to the Card Base.
- Stamp the Sentiment in Old Olive and Coastal Cabana Ink on the Sentiment Layer and attach to the Sentiment Matte.
- Adhere the Sentiment Matte with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Decorate the Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate the envelope.
- So cute and easy! Put it in the mail!
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit