Father’s Day will be here before we know it. Get a jump on your cards with the Island Vibes Sale-a-bration Stamp Set. Free with your $50 product order now thru February 28th. Learn more about Sale-a-bration.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Garden Green Cardstock 4 ¼” h x 11” w folded to 4 1/4″ h x 5 1/2″ w
Background: Basic White card stock 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w
Front Layer: Cinnamon Cider print from the In Color 2020–2022 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper 1 ½” h x 4” w
Sentiment Layer: Basic White Cardstock scrap ½” h x 3” w
Inside Layer: Basic White Cardstock 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Place the pot side of the stamp image into the Cinnamon Cider Stampin’ Pad and the plant part of the image into the Soft Succulent Stampin’ Pad. Stamp onto the center lower edge of the Basic White card stock 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w. Repeat and stamp the image to the left and then right of the first image.
- Use the dark Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends marker to tap along the edge of a clear block to splatter ink onto this layer of Basic White 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w card stock.
- Adhere this stamped Basic White layer onto the Soft Succulent card base.
- Adhere the 1 ½” h x 4” w Cinnamon Cider print from the In Color 2020–2022 6″ X 6″ Designer Series Paper across the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment with Soft Succulent Stampin’ Pad onto the Basic White Cardstock scrap ½” h x 3” w. Adhere this sentiment layer with Dimensionals onto the Cinnamon Cider DSP layer.
- Color 2 pearls with the Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends marker. Allow to dry and then place them at either end of the sentiment label.
- If you like, decorate the envelope with a layer of the Cinnamon Cider print from the In Color 2020–2022 6″ X 6″ Designer Series Paper.
- Stamp and decorate the inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Perfect! Now you are ready for Dad Day!
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit