A Wish for Everything stamp set is my fall back for all holidays and special days. With 38 cling stamps, I can easily mix-n-match sentiments to fit any occasion. For this card, I paired A Wish for Everything’s Happy Halloween with a piece of Halloween paper from the Magic in This Night Designer Series Paper pack and the rest of this card is all cardstock!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock 4 1/4″ h x 11″ w folded to 4 1/4″ h x 5 1/2″ w.
Background: Whisper White Cardstock 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w
Pattern: Magic in This Night DSP 3 3/4″ h x 3″w
Sentiment Matte: Black Glitter Paper 3″ h x 4″ w with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies
Sentiment Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 2 1/2″ h x 3 3/4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Run the Background through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine with the Scripty Embossing Folder and attached with Stampin’ Seal+.
- Attach the Pattern layer with Stampin’ Seal.
- Stamp the Sentiment in Pumpkin Pie Ink.
- Attach the Sentiment to the Matte with Stampin’ Seal+ or Tear N Tape and attach to the card with Stampin’ Seal.
- Cut three ovals. Use a sponge dauber to color outer edge of the top one with Pumpkin Pie ink, then assemble with Stampin’ Seal and Dimensionals for the top one.
- Fussy Cut a stem from Old Olive Cardstock and adhere with a glue dot.
- Attach Pumpkin to the card with Stampin’ Seal.
- Use the Dark Basic Black Stampin’ Blend to color the Linen Thread. Then tie a double layer into a bow and attach with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Decorate the envelope.
- Boo! Now send it to someone special.