A little patterned paper, some fall colors and Word Wishes Dies are all you need to make this #simplestamping card! Pick some festive fall colors, die cut some words and pretty labels and that’s it for this one. The Word Wishes Dies coordinate with A Wish for Everything stamp set and they’re great as a stand alone, as seen on this card.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Bumble Bee Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 4 1/4″ h x 5 1/2″ w.
Background: Flowers for Every Season DSP 4 1/4″ h x 5 1/2″ w.
Sentiment Matte: Misty Moonlight Cardstock 4″ h x 3″ w with the Stitched So Sweetly Die
Sentiment Layer: Cinnamon Cider Cardstock 2 1/2″ h x 3 1/2″ w with the Stitched So Sweetly Die
Sentiment: Whisper White Cardstock die cut with the Word Wishes Dies
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Attach all layers using Stampin’ Seal.
- Die cut the Sentiment and attach with Fine Tip Liquid Glue
- Decorate the Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate the envelope.
- That’s It! Who will you send it to?