Have a Holly Jolly Christmas! YES! I just love the fonts and sentiments on this stamp set. Make this fun card in minutes with this quick and easy, #simplestamping design.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below.
Card Base: Real red Cardstock 5 ½” h x 8 ½” w, folded to 5 ½” h x 4 1/4″ w
Background: Heartwarming Hugs DSP 5 1/4″ h x 1” w and another 5 ¼” h x 3” w
Sentiment Layer: Basic White card stock scrap and Mossy Meadow cardstock scrap
- Affix all stamps to acrylic blocks.
- Adhere the Heartwarming Hugs DSP layers onto the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment with Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Pad onto the Basic White scrap.
- Punch around the stamped sentiment with the Everyday Label Punch.
- Punch a blank label from the Mossy Meadow scrap with the Everyday Label Punch.
- Cut the Mossy Meadow label in half from straight edge to straight edge. Adhere these pieces onto the back of the sentiment label so that they frame behind the right and left edges of the Basic White sentiment label.
- Adhere the sentiment labels onto the card front with Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Red Rhinestones.
- Decorate your envelope as you prefer with DSP or stamping.
- So cute! Who will you send it to?
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit