Yes those ARE felt bells! So fun and perfect for the Jingle All the Way sentiment in traditional Christmas colors. Make this #simplestamping card in just a few minutes.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this project.
Card Base: Thick Basic White Cardstock 4 ¼” h x 11” w, folded to 4 1/4″ h x 5 1/2″ w
Background: Sweet Stocking DSP 4″ h x 4 ¼” w and 4” h x 1 ¼” w
Sentiment Layer: Basic White Cardstock scrap
Sentiment background label: Shaded Spruce scrap
Inside Layer: Basic White Cardstock 4″ h x 5 1/3″ w
- Affix all stamps to acrylic blocks.
- Fold the Card Base and crease the fold with a Bone Folder
- Emboss the Shaded Spruce layer with the Tasteful Textiles embossing folder.
- Adhere the Sweet Stockings DSP and embossed Shaded Spruce layers onto the card front.
- Die cut two felt bells: one Crushed Curry and one Cherry Cobbler.
- Use the Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Pad to stamp the sentiment onto the Basic White card stock scrap.
- Punch around the stamped sentiment with the Everyday Label Punch.
- Use a sponge dauber tapped into Crushed Curry Stampin’ Pad and apply ink to the edges of the Basic White sentiment label.
- Punch a blank label from the Shaded Spruce scrap with the Everyday Label Punch.
- Cut the Shaded Spruce label in half from straight edge to straight edge. Adhere these pieces onto the back of the sentiment label so that they frame behind the right and left edges of the Basic White sentiment label.
- Adhere the felt bells onto the card front.
- Adhere the layered labels onto the card front with Dimensionals.
- Embellish the bells with Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots.
- Stamp and Decorate the inside layer, then attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope as you prefer.
- Who will you send it to?
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit