This paper is SO PRETTY! The paper along with the stamp set comprise the Friendly Hello Sale-a-bration Bundle – yours FREE with a $100 order January 4th, 2022 – February 28, 2022. Place your order in my online store.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below.
Garden Green Cardstock
- 5 ½” h x 4 ¼” w folded to 5 ½” h x 4 ¼” w for card base
Basic White card stock
- 5 ¼” h x 4″ w for background
- 5 ¼” h x 4″ w Basic White for inside layer
- scrap ½” h x 4” w for sentiment
Friendly Hello DSP Front Layer:
- 1 ½” h x 4” w for strip
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp Petal Pink flowers all over the 5 ¼” h x 4″ w Basic White card stock background layer.
- Stamp Soft Succulent sprigs among the Petal Pink flowers.
- Adhere the 1 ½” x 4” DSP piece onto the stamped Basic White layer.
- Wrap the Soft Succulent ribbon around the layers and adhere to the backside.
- Adhere the layers onto the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment with Soft Succulent Stampin’ Pad on the Basic White ½” x 4” scrap piece.
- Punch the end with the Pick a Banners punch.
- Adhere the sentiment with Dimensionals on angle on the card front.
- Tie a bow with the Soft Succulent ribbon and adhere to the top end of the sentiment banner with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Embellish with In Color Gems on the sentiment banner.
- Stamp and decorate the 5 ¼” h x 4″ w Basic White inside layer and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Stamp your envelope with Petal Pink flowers.
- Pretty! Now send it to someone special.
Shopping ListThis project also uses the Friendly Hello Sale-a-bration Bundle available FREE with a $100 order Jan 3, 2022 – Feb 28, 2022.
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit