Show your love and support for a loved one with this pretty card featuring the Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper and Stamp Set Bundle, a Sale-a-bration Rewards product free with your $100 order January 4 – February 28, 2022. Contact me for your free Sale-a-bration and January – June Mini Catalogs.
Fresh Freesia Cardstock: 4 ½” h x 11” w scored on the long-side at 5 1/2″ and folded to 4 1/4″ h x 5 1/2″ w Card Base
Basic White Cardstock:
- 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w Background
- 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w Inside
- Scrap for Sentiment
Friendly Hello DSP: 2 ½” Circle and 2 ⅞” scallop circle
Granny Apple Green: Scallop Circle 1 ¾” die cut
Petal Pink: Circle 1 ⅞” die cut
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Die cut the Friendly Hello DSP, Granny Apple Green and Petal Pink Circles.
- Stamp the splotches on the 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w Basic White layer with Petal Pink and Fresh Freesia.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere this stamped Basic White layer onto the Fresh Freesia Card Base
- Stamp the sentiment with Fresh Freesia on Basic White card stock and then die cut with a corresponding circle die.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere the Granny Apple Green scalloped circle behind the sentiment circle.
- Emboss the Petal Pink circle with the Dots embossing folder.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere the scalloped DSP circle onto the card front.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere the next DSP circle onto the card front to slightly overlap the scallop circle.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere the Dots embossed Petal Pink circle as a slight overlap on the other 2 circles.
- Use Dimensionals to adhere the layered sentiment circle overlapping the other 3 circles.
- Stamp and/or decorate the inside layer and attach.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So cute! Who will you send it to?
This project also uses the 2022 Sale-a-bration Friendly Hello Bundle avail Jan 4, 2022