I confess, I goofed on this card. I was TRYING to re-create this card I did last July, but I misread the measurements and my Designer Series Paper was too short. LOL Oh boy then I goofed again when I chopped off the little strip because then the pattern was distrupted, sooo a few more bits of paper and I was able to puzzle this one together. That’s what happens when I craft in the wee hours of the morning! LOLLOL. The Flowers of Friendship Bundle becomes available on May 4th in the new Annual Catalog (let me know if you’d like one!). The fonts and thank you images fitting for all occasions, coupled with the super simple, yet very pretty flowers, makes this set very versatile.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Misty Moonlight Cardstock 5 1/2” h x 8 1/2 w″ w folded to 5 1/2 h x4 1/4″ w.
Background: Soft Succulent Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Decorative Layer: Hand Penned Designer Series Paper 5″ h x 3 3/4″ w
Sentiment Matte 1: Misty Moonlight Cardstock 2 3/4″ square
Sentiment Matte 2: Soft Succulent Cardstock 2 1/2″ square
Sentiment: Basic White Cardstock 2″ square
Flowers & Leaves: Basic White Cardstock scraps
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Attach the Background.
- Cut the Decorative Layer into 2 Rectangles: 1 1/2″ w and 2 1/4″ w and then cut both Rectangles together to make coordinating smaller rectangles.
- Attach the Decorative Layer pieces.
- Stamp the Sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink and stack and attach with the two Sentiment Mattes.
- Stamp a few Leaves on the Sentiment Layer with Soft Succulent Ink. Color in with Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blend.
- On scrap Basic White Cardstock stamp a large and small flower in Fresh Freesia Ink and four petals in Soft Succulent ink. Color in with Stampin’ Blends, then punch out with the Flowers and Leaves Punch.
- Attach the Flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the Leaves with Mini Glue Dots.
- Attach Bumblebee In-Color Enamel Dots to the center of each flower.
- Decorate the Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate the envelope.
- Love it! Who will you send it to?
This project use these products from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog coming out on May 4th:
- Flowers of Friendship Bundle
- Soft Succulent Cardstock
- Hand-penned Designer Series Paper
- Fresh Freesia Stamp Pad
- Fresh Freesia Stampin’ Blends
- Soft Succulent Stamp Pad
- Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit