A sunset colored card with a different purposes! So fun! A little, ink, coloring and the dies from the Lots of Heart Bundle will have you finishing this card in a jiffy.
Save 10% on the Lots of Heart Bundle
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Basic White Thick Cardstock 5 1/2″ h x 8″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
Background: Basic White Thick Cardstock 5″ h x 3 3/4″ w
Hearts: Basic White Cardstock Scraps
Sentiment Layer: Smoky Slate Cardstock scrap large enough for your Sentiment.
Inside Layer: Basic White Cardstock 5″ h x 3 3/4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Protect your work surface and set the Basic White Background layer down in front on your work surface. Using the Paint Tip of the Stampin’ Blends add color until desired color depth is reached. Colors in sample are Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo. When using Stampin’ Blends, remember as the alcohol in the markers dissipates, the lines will smooth out and the colors will blend together creating a nice ombre effect. Be sure to give it time to blend to prevent over-coloring.
- On Basic White Cardstock scrap, stamp the Large Heart in Mango Melody and the Smaller Polka Dot Heart Magenta Madness. Die cut out.
- Attach Adhesive Sheets to the back of a piece of Basic White Cardstock scrap. Die Cut two Heart Strings and snip apart with Paper Snips.
- On Smoky Slate scrap stamp your Sentiment in Versamark Ink. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and use your Heat Tool to Heat Emboss. Die cut with Stitched Rectangle Die.
- Arrange all the Hearts on the Colored Background Layer where you want them.
- Use adhesive of your choice to attach the Large Heart and the Smaller Polka Dot Heart.
- Remove the backing from the Heart Chain pieces and attach to the Colored Background Layer, overlapping larger Hearts if desired.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the Sentiment Layer.
- Attach the Colored Background Layer to the Card Base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the inside layer and attach with the adhesive of your choice.
- Decorate your envelope.
- Stunning! Put it in the mail. Make someone’s Day!
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit